Mary L. Dimock Office Manager/Lead Litigation Paralegal email@example.com
Mary started at Fazzano & Tomasiewicz, LLC, in 1984. She has been the firm’s office manager since December, 2007. She is committed to managing the day-to-day operations of the practice, as well as providing training, mentoring and leadership to the paralegal staff. Mary ensures that all functions of the office promote client well-being and satisfaction.
Mary has also been Attorney Tomasiewicz’ lead litigation paralegal since 1997, concentrating on the areas of medical malpractice and personal injury. In concert with her case management duties, Mary has also actively participated in several successful jury trials with Attorney Tomasiewicz including a civil rights trial with a verdict of $706,000 and a trial involving embezzlement with a verdict on behalf of a medical doctor for $540,000.
Besides her role in the firm, Mary is an instructor at the University of Hartford teaching Civil Litigation II to paralegal students.
- University of Hartford, Paralegal Studies Advisory Board
- University of Hartford, Adjunct Faculty, Paralegal Studies
- The Role of the Paralegal in the Courtroom, Central Connecticut Paralegal Association
- Resume Writing Workshop, Central Connecticut Paralegal Association
- Resume Writing Workshops, University of Hartford
- Ultimate Interview Workshop, University of Hartford
- Litigation Paralegal’s Guide to Case Management, National Business Institute
- Fairfield University, magna cum laude